We Do Webby Things
When my wife and I were thinking through a tag line for our small business, Orangejack LLC, we had several options that didn’t stick. In case you weren’t aware, this is the tag line we are currently using:
- Improving your business online
A few that didn’t pass were:
- Improving your online business
- Helping you use the web well
- Web Strategy for small businesses
- Consulting & Training for Internet Strategy , Marketing, & Blogging
The last one actually is the title of the homepage as it’s a bit more descriptive than the others. The first one is interesting because the order of the last two words changes everything. The other two, though true, didn’t feel complete.
But the one that I’ve since thought about that I’m sure wouldn’t work well is:
- We do webby things
It’s funny enough, but I don’t think it fully communicates. Or maybe it does. What do you think? Did we land on the right one?